Library is the nerve centre of the organization and plays an important role in social & educational growth of the Sansthan.
It also plays a vital role by providing a platform in education at all levels. Library having open access system for all Sanskrit
scholars researcher in India & abroad this library is a recognized research centre exclusively devoted to research work on various
disciplines of Sanskrit literature library has become a nodal centre of learning and knowledge enrichment especially is the field of
Trying to fulfil all five laws of Library Science :-
- Books are for Use.
- Every Reader His/her Book.
- Every Book its reader.
- Save the time of the reader.
- The Library is a growing organism.
Dr. S.R. Ranganathan
RULES & REGULATIONS
मूर्खहस्ते न दातव्यमेवं वदति पुस्तकम् ।।
Some rules & regulation are decided to use library :-
- Make self-entry in the given register before using of Library.
- Make silence in the Library.
- Keep books on its own place after use.
- Keep all electronic devices on silent before entre in the Library.
- Follow direction mentioned in the Library.
- Eating/Smoking is not allowed in the Library.
- Use books safely.
- Don't tear/mark in the book.
e-Granthalaya OPAC: A Digital Agenda for Library Automation and Networking
Book Discussion Reports
- CSU Archive
- Adhunik Sanskrit Sahitya Pustakalaya (ASSP) Database
- Digitized Books
- A Bibliography of Modern Sanskrit Writings
- Sanskrit Language Teaching
- Sanskrit Vimarsh (Published by Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi)
- Sanskrit Varta - (Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi - Not in publication)
- ArwachinSanskritam (Published by Devavani Parshad, Delhi)
- Pdyabandha (Published by VeenapaniSanskritsamitih, Bhopal)
- Tulsi Prajna (Published by Jain Vishva Bharati Institute)
- SambhashanSandesha (Published by 'Aksharam' Girinagar, Bangalore)
- University News (Published by Association of Indian Universities)
- Loksanskritam (Published by Sanskrit Karyalaya, Shriarvindashraamah, Pudduchery)
- Shodhaprabha (Published by Sh. L.B.S. National Sanskrit University, New Delhi)
- Anekant (Published by Vir Sewa Manidr, New Delhi)
- Nandanvankalpataruh (Published by Shri Abhyudayashikshannidhi, Bhavnagar)
- National Dizital Library
- UGC e-books
- Sanskrit Dictionary
- Sanskrit e-Books
- Sanskrit Periodicals : Newspapers and Magazines
- National Mission for Manuscripts
- Sanskrit Learning Mobile Apps and other e-learning contents
- Jahnavi Sanskit E-Journal
- Sadashivam Sanskrit Journal
- WEB OPAC