पुस्तकस्था तु या विद्या परहस्तगतं धनम्।
कार्यकाले समुत्पन्ने न सा विद्या न तद्धनम्।।
Library is the nerve centre of the organization and plays an important role in social & educational growth of the Sansthan. It also plays a vital role by providing a platform in education at all levels. Library having open access system for all Sanskrit scholars researcher in India & abroad this library is a recognized research centre exclusively devoted to research work on various disciplines of Sanskrit literature library has become a nodal centre of learning and knowledge enrichment especially is the field of Sanskrit. Trying to fulfil all five laws of Library Science :-
- Books are for Use.
- Every Reader His/her Book.
- Every Book its reader.
- Save the time of the reader.
- The Library is a growing organism.
Dr. S.R. Ranganathan
The library has rich and informative collection of both traditional and modern disciplines. It has collection of Sanskrit Literature, Vedic Sahitya, Philosophy, Grammar, Dharmashastra, Jyotisha, Education, Puranas etc. with a unique & old collection of around 28000 books a part from journals, periodicals, Sanskrit news papers, thesis & Dissertations.
For inside use, Library is available for everyone free of cost.
For outside use, only for University students and staff members are allowed to issue books.
Timing – 10:00 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. (Monday to Friday except public holidays)
Rules & Regulations
Some rules & regulation are decided to use library :-
तैलाद्रक्षेत् जलाद्रक्षेत् रक्षेच्छिथिलबन्धनात्।
मूर्खहस्ते न दातव्यमेवं वदति पुस्तकम् ।।
- Make self-entry in the given register before using of Library.
- Make silence in the Library.
- Keep books on its own place after use.
- Keep all electronic devices on silent before entre in the Library.
- Follow direction mentioned in the Library.
- Eating/Smoking is not allowed in the Library.
- Use books safely.
- Don't tear/mark in the book.
Sanskrit Journals, Magazines & News Latter
Some regular Sanskrit Journals available in library :-
- Sanskrit Vimarsh (Published by Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi)
- ArwachinSanskritam (Published by Devavani Parshad, Delhi)
- Pdyabandha (Published by VeenapaniSanskritsamitih, Bhopal)
- Tulsi Prajna (Published by Jain Vishva Bharati Institute)
- SambhashanSandesha (Published by 'Aksharam' Girinagar, Bangalore)
- University News (Published by Association of Indian Universities)
- Loksanskritam (Published by Sanskrit Karyalaya, Shriarvindashraamah, Pudduchery)
- Shodhaprabha (Published by Sh. L.B.S. National Sanskrit University, New Delhi)
- Anekant (Published by Vir Sewa Manidr, New Delhi)
- Nandanvankalpataruh (Published by Shri Abhyudayashikshannidhi, Bhavnagar)
- Sanskrit Varta - (Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi - Not in publication)
A Bibliography of Modern Sanskrit Writings
- National Dizital Library
- UGC e-books
- Sanskrit Dictionary
- Sanskrit e-Books
- Sanskrit Periodicals : Newspapers and Magazines
- National Mission for Manuscripts
- Sanskrit Learning Mobile Apps and other e-learning contents
- Jahnavi Sanskit E-Journal
- Sadashivam Sanskrit Journal
- WEB OPAC
- Library Usage (2021-2022)