Home » Central Schemes » Sanskrit Teaching Scheme
Financial Assistance for Sanskrit Teaching
- Undertaking for Financial Assistance to Secondary School/ Higher Secondary School/ Collages belonging to State Government.
- Bond format for financial Assistance under various Central Schemes to voluntary Sanskrit organisation/NGOs.
- Enhancement In Date of Submission of Online Applications Invited for Financial Assistance for the Year 2022-23 Under "Schemes for Promotion of Sanskrit"
- Online Application are invited for financial assistance for the year 2022-23 under “Scheme for Promotion of Sanskrit”.
- Link for Online Application Form - Financial Assistance for Sanskrit Teaching, This scheme having four parts as mentioned below i.e. (a), (b), (c) and (d).
- Financial Assistance for Sanskrit teachers to the Traditional Sanskrit Pathshalas/Sanskrit Mahavidyalayas. (Last Date Over)
- Financial Assistance for teachers for Modern Subjects in Traditional Sanskrit Pathshalas/Mahavidyalayas. (Last Date Over)
- Financial Assistance for Sanskrit teachers for Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools belonging to State Government Schools. (Last Date Over)
- Financial Assistance for Sanskrit teachers under Chatuspathi. (Last Date Over)